Service ideas for your project;
- Modify your cabinetry to fit new appliances or components like a new bigger TV.
- Replace all the door and drawer faces to give you a new look.
- Change hinges, drawer slides, and drawer boxes too.
- Refinish your existing cabinets. (this is not refacing)
- This way you don't have to replace countertops or other items.
- Add roll-outs and other hardware solutions to make access better and all
- Add new trim to existing cabinetry to give
it an improved look.
- Install cabinets you bought somewhere else.
- Also install cabinets for contractors and other cabinet companies.
- Install knobs, pulls, or other hardware you bought elsewhere.
- DIY - Help and/or train you to do any woodworking or cabinetry yourself.
- Design workbenches, storage systems, or anything you plan on building yourself.
- Getting perspective from someone who does it for a living may save you